Friday, October 13, 2017

The Policewoman (revised edition)



I would like to thank the author, Justin W. M. Roberts, for sending me a review copy of the revised edition of this book in return of an honest review.



I first reviewed the book The Policewoman, Justin W. M. Roberts first novel, in this blog back in July. For those who haven’t read it or want to read it again, you can view it here. After reading mine and other readers reviews, the author went and revised the book some, addressing the areas that he got the most criticism, especially in the first few chapters of the book. After completing the changes, he sent me a copy and asked me to give it another read.



The author removed some of the material from the first few chapters that made it a slow read before making it a faster read. It is full of action, taking place in England, Ireland and Indonesia. The only thing that keeps me from giving it a higher rating are the scenes of graphic and gruesome violence scattered throughout the book.



If interested in reading this book, you can download it from the following sites:









World of Sleuths Rating: ****

(Four out of five stars)




No comments:

Post a Comment